Tuesday, September 27, 2016

God proved me wrong

When I began this journey, the only thing on my mind was I needed God because I'm in need. Then thougths about all of my wrong doings (or sins) starts hunting me. I kept asking myself if God could still forgive and how can I ask for His forgiveness. Then during one sunday at CCF, the message fit me perfectly. It is about the adulterous woman and how Jesus showed His grace (John 8:1-11). Afterwards, I kept on putting myself in the shoes of that woman and it showed some wonderful revelations to me.

Firstly, my first post in this blog was about why I don't want to join a Dgroup because I don't want to be criticized. Initially, I thought they would never do that because they are Christians. Then this verse made me realize that they will not condemn me because they have sinned as well. That makes them unqualified as termed by the speaker. I found security in this verse and was proven wrong.

Secondly, I also felt that the reason why I'm going through all these hardships is because God is condemning me since I'm far from Him. Well it could be true because He said it, "those who does not believe in Him stands condemned already." However, I realized that it is me who is condemning myself, and not God, by standing far away from Him. If I draw near and believe in Him, I will not be condemned like what He said to the woman. Since the woman believed in Jesus, she was not condemned.

Finally, I decerned that God already did His part by not condemning and now I should do my part. He said to the woman at the end, "sin no more," This already speaks for itself.

As I read the Bible, God is definitely talking to me. My attitude right now is listen. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment